Thursday, July 10, 2014

New reviews!!!

To Have And To Harm, By Debra Doxer Rating 4 stars I would like to thank the author and the group LOP for gifting me this book for a honest review!!!  This book picks up where book one Keep you from Harm left off, Raielle is living in Los Angeles with her brother and father, after leaving Lucas behind she is like a zombie suffering with the guilt of the life that was taken to save hers and missing Lucas. But what Raielle doesn’t know is that Lucas has been living in LA too hoping to find her. I loved Lucas, he couldn’t get any better, he was supportive, he would do anything for her. I think we all would like a Lucas please,
Anyway I loved them together, you really see their relationship grow, we get some very steamy love scenes, Very hot!!. We see Raielle grow in her powers and we finally discover a lot of more about her powers and this other world of people like her. Her father what a Jerk!!! The only flaw I had with this book and why I didn’t give it 5 stars, I felt it was a little too long, I got bored at times during this book
and wanting and needing for things to get moving along. Besides that the book was great!! I really loved how everything wrapped up at the end and we see a beautiful happy ending!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment