Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Tier of Eternal Grace book 1 by Tania Elizabeth Review



Synopsis



'She lives of Heart through Battles of Mind'
It was a place of peaceful enchantment. It was a place of all you could dream.

“I have existed always! Where I began I do not know, for all I know is just as I am today!”

As Queen of Eterna Fadas, Tatiana was thought to have lived a life of opulence. Her faith and beliefs were her endearing essence. So why then was it so that beneath the picture of perfection laid torments and terrors even she dare not explain.

Being She came with its prices paid. Being She came with a deal; a contract in which she was to relinquish herself to a rogue of unmerciful fury. A fury of whom she believed she could save. A fury who would settle for nothing less.
Would this be the end of all she ever know? Would this be the end of her existence?  



Review:

Rating 


Cover: great!!!!!

I would like to thank the author for gifting me this book for a honest review. Currently reading book 2 and 3 and will be posting reviews soon.

We are taken to this beautiful magical fairy world Eterna Fadas

"Faeries have been considered many things, from angelic incandescent beings, to that of uncontrollable demons in some folklore. There was in fact a time many, many moons ago, when men hunted faeries out of fear for the magic they harbored. Magic of which manifested from the energy within each faerie being, magic that was only ever meant to generate peace and prosperity."





Tatiana is the Queen and loves her people dearly, she is strong beautiful,  and always in control





On the night of the full moon things do not go as planned, Edan a fae out for destruction decides to shake things up for Tatiana and things start to get a bit crazy. But luckly Tatiana was able to stop him and his gang from causing further damage. But she had to promise Edan that on the next full moon she must go with him to the human world. Tatiana's control does slip a bit and casts a spell on Edan of which she doesn't remember doing the following day.

Oh Edan what a character, I could not stand him, he was horrible and played with Crystabella  and damaged her spirit. Tatiana tries her best to help him and for him to change his ways, but she sees something dark in him too. 

"But then...could he be saved? Did he want to be saved? Or was Edan so far gone that it was only a matter of time before the energies boiled of surfaced terror once more"

While this story was so beautifully written, a beautiful fairy world, so magical. I loved it. But I just couldn't connect with the characters, not one, not even Tatiana!!! I felt that I was missing parts of their stories , like how Tatiana and Lyric  are together I would of wanted to know more of their relationship, maybe a flash back on how they came together.  but I didn't feel it, they just were. I knew no good would come out of Tatiana going with Edan to the human world and she just did anything he asked of her really.  I liked the ending and where it was going and now  in book 2 with Tatiana lost in the human world. 

Thanks again, will be posting next review soon. thanks





No comments:

Post a Comment