Monday, June 30, 2014

Hi!! everyone, here are my newest reviews enjoy!!

Love You More (Broken Series, #1)Love You More by M.L. Stephens
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I've been wanting to read M.L. Stephens books for a long time and a friend of mine gifted me this book :) thanks again Emily!!!!

Wow was this just a rollercoaster of a read!!!!! A rollercoaster of emotions, I cried like a baby, cheered and rejoiced. We are introduced to Jade and Claire bestfriends for along time and are on their way home from Jade's Bachelorett party where they stop at a truck stop, seeing a woman in need of help and stepping in to help her, things go horribly and I mean horribly wrong for both woman. I had chills while reading things unfold here, you feel for these two woman. I don't want to say to much and ruin this story , there is some twists that were great and sad. Both woman fought and stayed strong. Such an incredible story of survival, redemption and just plain trying to cope and move on. I'am going to be honest I am not a huge fan of ghost stories, due to the fact that usually a ghost can not come back to life and they must move on and it makes me sad, especially for Claire's situation, I felt like I was left hanging there, something was missing for me, Claire didn't get her closure. But I still loved this story, great story!!!!!!! I want my closure too!!

View all my reviews Disarming (Reign of Blood, #2)Disarming by Alexia Purdy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This book was gifted by Netgalley for a honest review

I was super excited to read this book, I read and reviewed the first book to this series and loved it! I really enjoyed this book, great action, great characters. The story picks up where we left off in the first book, April is dealing with the aftermath of saving her mom and brother, She is dealing with alot alone and she struggles with wanting to be alone and excepting help. Her mom is not the same anymore and April can't leave her brother alone with her. Then there is Rye, he still wants to be with her and wants to help her, but she pushes him away. April cares for Rye but is not sure where their relationship will go. I felt for Rye at times, he such a good patient guy. Sometimes I got upset with April on how she was with Rye, but I had to remember she is young and is used to being by herself, and she is a strong kickass character who can take care of herself.

When Rye reveals to April that there are rumors of a human community living underground, she sets out to find it, this becomes her mission. We are introduced to some new characters and to one past character that I was not happy to see again, and I also hated what happens between April and this character!!! I was like why? NO!!!!!
.

View all my reviews If you like a twist on Vampires and with some kickass characters then this series is for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment