Wednesday, April 22, 2015

"Lover Divine" book tour April 22nd, 2015









Synopsis


Born into one of the wealthiest families in Ireland, Siobhan Law has status, privilege, and a secret: The Greek gods of Olympus and their kingdom in the clouds are real, and her family acts as one of their agents on Earth.
When the beautiful immortal celeste Liam Argyros shows up claiming to have come to Earth to deal in the affairs of the divine, Siobhan finds herself unable to resist his charms. New to the game of passion and seduction, she quickly ends up in over her head, sinking deeper with every attempt Liam makes to win her over.
But Liam’s divine mission is far more complex than she ever imagined and nothing is truly as it seems. Because Liam has a secret of his own: He is Apollo, Olympian god of the Sun, and his mission will never be complete until he has claimed Siobhan’s heart forever.
WARNING: For readers 18+ only. Contains adult language and sexual situations.





Rate:
Review by Mariela

This story is so different from the ones I have read in the past. Apollo is one of my favorite olympic gods. I felt like this was not my cup of tea. The storyline was going really good, but I couldn't familiarize with the heroine. I like to read about stronger and independent women. Women that are in control of their future and not dependable on their opposite sex. The story had some sexual explicit moments, which were described very good, and steamy. I felt like the main characters didn't connect in a deeper level. They loved each other, or at least they said they were in love. I thought it was more about lust than love. The relationship developed way too fast; I have my doubts mostly because Liam called all the shots and Siobhan, even with her pride and dignity, went along with it. I hardly believe in this relationship mostly because a relationship based on lies and doubts is hard to believe in.

The secondary characters were entertaining but I was concern on how the author separated the couple that I felt to have a stronger relationship than the main characters. In general, I think this book is a prequel to a major storyline, or at least I hope so because if not than I would be extremely disappointed. Overall, it is a good story to read. 



Author Bio

A. Star is a fan of dirty passion. She likes to read it, and she damn sure likes to write it. Her first adult romance/fantasy novella is called Invasion, an alien romance about sacrifice. Lover, Divine is the first release from the Mythos: Gods and Lovers series. Future releases under A. Star include, King, Desired (Mythos: Gods and Lovers #2), the Love & Steampunk series, the Purr, Inc. stories, and more.

Links


Email Diantha Jones/A. Star at: theauthor@diantha-jones.com

Buy the book



No comments:

Post a Comment