Saturday, April 18, 2015

Review time: Werewolf Tale by Adam Gulledge


Werewolf Tale by Adam Gulledge
My rating: 




After trying to save the life of the victim of a werewolf, Alex Stryker finds himself on the receiving end of a bite himself a few days later.

As his wounds heal, his senses sharpen, and his anxiety around strangers mounts, he prepares for what he sees as a gruesome transformation during the next full moon. 

And what he may have to explain if his friends or his family ever find out what he is.



Review:


Cover: loved it!!!

I was gifted this book for a honest review. Thank you

Where to begin, I liked the whole aspect here with Alex turning and trying to adapt as a werewolf. The book starts off very well, with Alex and his friend finding and trying to help a girl who was attacked and then later Alex is attacked and bitten by a werewolf. You see him start to see these changes, with his hearing, vision and anxiety around people. He comes to the conclusion that he is turning into a werewolf and prepares for the next full moon.



I wish I could of loved this story, there is a lot that could of happened. I felt is was a bit slow and repetitive. I really liked the main character Alex and how we go on this journey with him becoming a Werewolf.

Thank you again.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment