Thursday, April 23, 2015

REVIEW: Michael, Path of Angels Book One, by Patricia Lynne

                           Picture



Book One: Michael

There is only one path.


Born mortal along with his three brothers, Michael is an Archangel with a specific role–to hunt fallen angels and send them back to Hell. He is determined in his mission, never straying from his appointed path, until he meets Lake Divine, and discovers there may be more to his beliefs than blind duty.


But Lake is not who he seems. Offspring of a human and a fallen angel, a Nephilim, Lake must choose his own destiny–give in to the coldness and embrace the dark, or seek the light and rise above the sins of his father.

Two paths lay before them, but only one has the potential to destroy them both.


Review by Mariela




Rate:  2.5


Cover: Loved it!!!!

Book was gifted to me for a honest review thank you.


What can I say? I love stories about nephilim, the raunchy the better. Unfortunately, this book went by fast. I love Michael, he is the gold boy of the bunch, the leader of the group, Michael Mike-dreamy.  The only problem that I encounter while reading was that this book goes against everything I know about Michael, or better said what I believe about Michael. The righteous one cannot be homosexual, I mean, I don't have anything against any person who is sexually attracted to the same sex. I guess my catholic roots are just not in the same page as this story. Michael is the righteous one, but ends up becoming a fallen for love. Lake, he is, this is hard to explain, I kinda love him and I kinda didn't, he is a lost soul, an imperfect being, and a nephilim. 




I don't know how would I describe this story, it went fast, like really fast. I am not sure if I would keep reading this storyline. This book was ok. Maybe I am just too religious that I cannot appreciate it better. But thank you again. 

Available March 2015.
Add to Goodreads.
Order on Amazon for 99 cents.


Picture
Bio:

Patricia Lynne never set out to become a writer. In fact, she never considered it an option during high school and college. She was more of an art and band geek. Some stories are meant to be told and now she can't stop writing. Patricia lives with her husband in Michigan, hopes one day to have what will resemble a small petting zoo and has a fondness for dying her hair the colors of the rainbow.


No comments:

Post a Comment